Saturday, June 22, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (#3)

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and gives us a chance to share with you what books we have recently bought, won, been given, or stole. ;-)
I decided to hijack Stacking the Shelves this week ;)
I have been pretty slow reading lately.  Why?  I have a booming (well I like to think so) new Baby Boutique.  An incredibly active 6 month old.  Plus, I recently enrolled in my program to become a Labour Doula!
In addition to Family Friday I needed to contribute somewhere in this wonderful world we have created!  Then I thought to myself...well when I was pregnant I often used Google to find book reviews to help select books on breastfeeding, labour, pain methods, post partum and more!  So why should I leave my newest additions out?  Since I am required to write reviews on the books anyways I might as well post them here too!
Here they are!







Jenn C <3



No comments:

Post a Comment