Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Teaser Tuesday! (#2)

Good Morning!

Even though I've got a bunch of books from the library that I should be finishing, I HAD to read this one first. This is a YA series that I had heard about from numerous people and I decided to give it a try. I really love it so far and I already cannot wait for the next one!

Teaser Tuesday is a meme hosted by Should Be Reading, in which we post a little *non-spoiler* teaser of the book we are currently reading.



"I promised myself that, if I could help it, Lucy wouldn't have to go through that again."

"Tears welled in Anna's eyes as Celeste whispered something to her and swiftly left the room."

I had a hard time finding a teaser that didn't give very much away! I really like this book. You should definitely add it to your to-read list.

-Jenn D

No comments:

Post a Comment