Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (#3)


Good Morning!


 Welcome back, folks! There will be a review up later today of Beautiful by Amy Reed, so keep an eye out for that! Until then, here's a teaser of a book that will be coming out next month! I received this ARC through Little, Brown, and Company (a division of Hachette) at ALA Annual. All reviews or critiques are my own and are completely honest and truthful.)

Teaser Tuesday is a meme hosted by Should Be Reading, in which we post a little *non-spoiler* teaser of the book we are currently reading.
 
 

"Actually, you don't need to know that. That's just bullshit someone carved into the wall with their fingernail.
What you really need to know is:
There's a kid in here wants to kill me.
Two of them, actually."



I have not read much of this book yet, but it looks to be very promising. The first chapter makes this hard to put down, but alas- with a baby it's rare if I get enough time to read more than a chapter at a time!

 -Jenni

1 comment:

  1. Huh! That's quite the interesting teaser! I've not heard of this book, but I think I'll go look it up. :)

    Here's mine!

    Rachel @ Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete