Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (#1)

Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, where bloggers post about books they can not WAIT to be released!

This week's OMG IS OUT NOW!!!! book is...

Deceiving Lies by Molly McAdams
 
Unfortunately, I do not have a cover to show you, because while this is a sequel, the first book hasn't been released yet, either! The first book, Forgiving Lies, will be released October 29th. I was fortunate enough to recieve a copy of this book from the publisher at ALA this past summer.
 
 
 
Forgving Lies was a great book, and the ending kept me up all night! In fact, I was two pages from the end when my husband complained about the lights being on and trying to sleep! Whopos! However, *mild spoiler here* the ending will make you angry the sequel is not released!
 
So go check out Forgiving Lies when it is released, and be ready to pre-order Decieving Lies which comes out in March, 2014!
 
Jenni
 

2 comments:

  1. I wasn’t entirely captivated by her previous works but there’s something about Molly McAdams writing that was kind of addicting. So definitely on the lookout for this. xD Awesome pick!

    Mitchii @ The AeropapersWaiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, I agree.

      At ALA I also picked up Taking Chances and I hated it. I was actually glad I read this book before that one. If I had read Taking Chances first, I would not have picked up this book. It is SO MUCH BETTER. There were parts that made me think 'Hmmm. Is this really believable??!; But it wasn't as bad as Taking Chances.

      Delete