Sunday, May 18, 2014

ARC Clean Sweep update!

So, it has been 1 week since I started the ARC Clean Sweep challenge, hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. Anyone interested to see how I've been doing?

As a reminder, here was my goal:
1. Yours to Keep by Shannon Stacey
2. The Holloway Series by HelenKay Dimon
3. I Only Have Eyes For You by Bella Andre
4. All the Truth That's in Me by Julie Berry
5. Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols


And... I have completed:



Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols. (Review can be found here!)

I have picked up The Holloway Series, but have yet to start it yet. I have a to-read before BEA pile, and so I've been trying to alternate between them and this list. Hopefully next week I can pound out the rest of the books this week.

Are you participating in the Clean Sweep challenge? Any challenge? How is it going? Link to me your posts, I'd love to follow your journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment