Sunday, May 11, 2014

Clean Sweep ARC Challenge!


As most book-industry workers will attest too: it's easy for ARCs to pile up. For most people, a TBR list is always longer than what they will read in any given time. For us, it's ten times worse.

I still have a pile of ARCS from ALA 2013. I know, I failed at that. ALA '14 is in two months, and I'm attending BEA in TWO WEEKS! (Ish.)

Without anymore stalling, I am participating in Caffeinated Book Reviewer's Clean Sweep ARC Challenge!

I am late. This started May 1st, and ends at the end of the month. :(

Better late the never, right?!?!

I literally am typing this as soon as I saw the post, so I didn't even scour through my many piles of books to pick out what ARCS I want to read. I literally just picked up a pile in my library, and went:






So, here they are, in no specific order:

1. Yours to Keep by Shannon Stacey
2. The Holloway Series by HelenKay Dimon
3. I Only Have Eyes For You by Bella Andre
4. All the Truth That's in Me by Julie Berry
5. Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols


EXCITING! Anyone else interested in joining me?




No comments:

Post a Comment