Sunday, June 8, 2014

Stacking the Shelves



Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and gives us a chance to share with you what books we have recently bought, won, been given, or stole. ;-)

I'm still running on a post-BEA high. I have way too many books to show your from BEA, and since so many of you attended BEA yourselves, I don't want to bore you. So this week's StS is going to be short and sweet. This week I bought: 

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/10843755-triangles?ac=1


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/11870085-the-fault-in-our-stars?ac=1



I am also looking for some challenges to join! Now that I only have 4 days left of work, I want to join in some fun! If you know of one, tweet me or leave a link! 

What did you get this week? Comment with a link, I'd love to see your own StS!
Jenni

1 comment:

  1. Ooh The Fault in Our Stars! Def some big talk about that one lately bc of the movie. I also have been meaning to rad Triangles it's apparently really good!

    ReplyDelete