Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Teaser Tuesday # 9

So, I can't count. After today, only 1 more until I leave for Book Expo America. If you are going, let me know!

I'd love to make a post after BEA with links and comments to all of the bloggers I met while there! How fun would that be?
Without further ado, welcome to TEASER TUESDAYS! 5-20-14 edition! 

Teaser Tuesday is a meme hosted by Should Be Reading, in which we post a little *non-spoiler* teaser of the book we are currently reading.
The selection for today is from Jennifer Armentrout's Don't Look Back. To be honest, Jennifer Armentrout was not on my radar. I've seen this book on shelves and knew I wanted to read it, but the name? I didn't know who she was. AND THEN I started planning for BEA. I have since then heard her name 85 gajillion times from other attendees. I knew I would have to check her out before attending. So, imagine my surprise when I opened Don't Look Back on my Kindle, and saw Jennifer's name! I didn't even notice when I purchased the book! So, I have a new goal to pay more attention to author names!

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13418925-don-t-look-back


Pg: 36

"I turned away and picked up my pace. I walked away fom him, slowly at first, then ran. I glanced over my shoulder once, just to see if he was still there.
He was.
And he was close."


I can't wait to read more of this book! Have you read it? Link to me your review, if you have one!

Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment