Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Teaser Tuesday from Bobby


Welcome to TEASER TUESDAYS! 6-17-14 BOBBY edition!
Teaser Tuesday is a meme hosted by Should Be Reading, in which we post a little *non-spoiler* teaser of the book we are currently reading.

This is Bobby's FIRST teaser Tuesday, and he is excited to share with you a quick snippet from Patient Zero. This is the first book in a series written by Jonathon Maberry. (The man my husband compliments more than me!) Click on the picture to learn more about the book!

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3993839-patient-zero?from_search=true
 

Pg:171
 "Then one of the other children in the center of the room snarled with unnatural hunger and rushed at Skip's group. The gunfire began again."

Bobby

11 comments:

  1. Hmmm....not sure about this one! It could be interesting if I'm in the mood for it.
    Today I'm featuring The From-Aways by CJ Hauser
    http://mytime2read.blogspot.com/2014/06/tuesday-memes-from-aways.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must admit, this is not my normal genre. Students at my school were reading his Rot and Ruin series, so my husband thought he wouldn't like this one. I pushed him, and now I'm sad I did. You should see his twitter feed! All he does is talk about Maberry! -Jenni

      Delete
  2. Oh, dear! Doesn't sound like my kind of story. My teasers this week are from The Inventor's Secret by Andrea Cremer and Shadow Spell by Nora Roberts. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, Nora Roberts! That is MY kind of author!

      Jenni

      Delete
  3. This one is definitely going on my TBR list! Thanks for sharing! Here's my Teaser Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snarling children and gunfire -- doesn't sound very appealing! But I like to read a variety of genres so I'll give this one a try. Congrats to Bobby on a good Teaser.
    My Teaser is from MAJOR PETTIGREW'S LAST STAND.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear. That's scary.
    Here's mine http://www.lovebitessilkties.co.uk/2014/06/teasertuesday-opening-paragraph-harlot.html

    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your first Teaser Tuesdays, Bobby. Sounds a bit like it might be a medical thriller and I usually like those.

    Mine is a series mystery. One of Nevada Barr's Anna Pigeon series. http://wp.me/pZnGI-8k

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uh oh, this one sounds intense. Great teaser!

    Here is my TT post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Children and gunfire. Does not sound like a good combination!
    http://cupandchaucer.wordpress.com/2014/06/17/teaser-tuesday-june-17/

    ReplyDelete