Monday, July 28, 2014

Monday Musings #3

Musing Mondays is a meme hosted by Should Be Reading, in which book bloggers muse about about something related to books. (Usually.) Rants, raves, random thoughts are all welcome here. I personally will be using Musing Mondays to talk about my other job: being a middle school librarian.


Musing Mondays / School Library Updates

Welcome back!
It's been awhile since I've updated, and that is because I've been busy! See, I'm also a crafter. So I was working on things for a craft show that I just finished. I make painted wood signs, and with a toddler running around it's been time consuming! 

 Now the clock is on, for school to start back up, and I feel like I have NOTHING finished. I never did find a checkers or chess set, and my decorations consist of 2 plastic paper plates and ball lights to hang up. Oh, and I bought some cheap butterfly wings to hang up around too. (The kind that kids wear, not real wings! ;-))

I also plan on using a QR reader for my "What is Mrs. B reading?" station, since all students will be getting an ipad this year.  I was also hoping on working on my binder this summer of our book recommendations, but that hasn't happened. There is still a month left, I need to get things done!

 

Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment